Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Neelam Nasir
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working with a fast paced and dynamic professional services business based in Greater Manchester. The organisation seeks a commercially minded Finance Manager. With high levels of change and the organisation in the midst of a finance transformation programme it is critical that the candidate is technically strong from a systems perspective and able to communicate with a senior management team.
Once in role the Permanent Finance Manager will be responsible in managing the P&L, working capital, and cash flow reporting and forecasting. Further to this they will be supporting the head of finance.
Specific aspects of the role include:
- Managing the P&L, working capital, and cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Manage and develop KPI reporting and forecasting process
- Reviewing and developing existing predictive measures for forecasting business performance
- Supporting the Budget and Forecast Process with a particular focus on cash flow and balance sheet
- Monitor and identify risks and opportunities
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Identify root cause drivers of performance and leading indicators.
- Support ad hoc Finance projects as required.
- Identify and roll out best practice for cash flow forecasting and analysis across the group.
Candidates wishing to apply for the role will ideally be either CCAB qualified and will have atleast 5 years post qualified commercial industry experience. The candidate will have knowledge of accounting terms and concepts, understanding of finance regulations and legislation, Knowledge of business strategy and methodology, Analytical skills, Critical thinking skills, Organisational skills, Strong attention to detail, Strategic thinking, proactive and inquisitive mindset. The candidate will have strong skills in Excel and will be comfortable in dealing with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial. Highly competent, with solid commercial acumen.