Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 accountancy Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading UK business are looking for an Accounts Payble Clerk to join their head office based in Manchester.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the internal approval process for supplier invoices
- Entering purchase invoices in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with international VAT / global sales tax rules
- Managing the supplier payment processes to ensure that all suppliers are paid on time
- Being the main point of contact for all queries in relation to accounts payable within the company
- Undertaking bank reconciliations across the Group
- Review of credit card and staff expense claims to ensure that they are in line with company policy
- Building and maintaining documentation of Accounts Payable processes and providing support to the controller for audit purposes including group bank and other
- Provide ad-hoc general accounting assistance to the Finance Manager and wider financial control team.
- Previous experience in a previous role.
- Ideally have used an ERP system.
- Ideally be working towards an accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)