Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2019-12-04 accountancy Bolton Greater Manchester GB GBP 21000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic temporary to permanent opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Accounts Payable Clerk to join a growing organisation in Bolton.
As an Accounts Payable clerk, you will be responsible for helping to maintain the Purchase ledger, ensuring the accurate posting and allocation of transactions in a timely manner.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, your duties will be:
- High volume invoice processing
- Raising purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Liaising with suppliers
- Query resolution
- Ad-hoc additional finance tasks
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- 12 months' experience within an Accounts Payable Function
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise and communicate effectively at all levels across the business, and externally
- An all-round team player
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation as an Accounts Payable Clerk. Offering clear progression opportunities, an excellent benefits package and a dynamic working environment, this is a fantastic role for an individual looking to further their career in finance.
For more information about this, or other finance roles in Greater Manchester, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org