German Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 24000 27000 27000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for a German Accounts Payable Clerk has arisen at a thriving international business in their Manchester office. You will be responsible for the end to end Accounts Payable process for all German entities. Working within a busy team and reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be dealing with a host of both internal and external stakeholders.
As a German Accounts Payable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes quickly and accurately
- Taking responsibility for the creation, maintenance and resolution of supplier accounts
- Investigating and resolving all supplier queries
- Resolving internal queries relating to invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Escalating issues where necessary
- Dealing with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Managing quantity and price variances effectively
As a German Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- An excellent level of both verbal and written German and English
- Previous experience working in Accounts Payable
- IT literate, ideally having worked with a large ERP system previously (e.g. Oracle, Sage, SAP)
- Strong communication skills
- Fantastic organisation and time management skills
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a wider team
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving offices with a business that are committed to employee development. Working in a great environment, this is a brilliant next step for a German speaking Accounts Payable Clerk.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.