Assistant Stock Accountant
Salary £25,000 - £27,500 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-11-07 fmcg Stockport Greater Manchester Reddish GB SK4 3DW GBP 25000 27500 27500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are working alongside a large FMCG organisation to recruit for an Accounts Assistant with Stock and Costing experience on a 12 month contract in Stockport.
Robert Walters are working alongside a large FMCG organisation to recruit for an Accounts Assistant with Stock and Costing experience on a 12 month contract in Stockport
- Process transactions on the system and reporting via excel.
- Review all raw material Purchase Orders (POs) raised by procurement to ensure that they are in line with the standard costings
- Approve raw material purchase orders in line with the above and to report any exceptions to the Accountant.
- Ensure that copies of all the relevant PO's are passed to Goods In along with the expected date of delivery.
- Liaise with various stakeholders
- Maintaining the external storage spreadsheet and issue on a weekly basis complete with the necessary adjustments as per the Distribution Managers requests for stock.
- Experience within a stock and costing finance role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A great team player
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Please contact James Owen at Robert Walters by replying directly to this ad to be considered for the role.