Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and dynamic business in Birmingham City Centre are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their small finance team.
Responsibilities as a Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
• Coding and posting supplier invoices
• Maintenance of supplier data; creating new suppliers
• Review and reconciliation of supplier statements of account
• Coding and posting of credit card and direct debit payments
• Processing weekly and monthly BACS and cheque payment runs
• Liaising direct with third parties both verbally and in writing
• Providing ad-hoc assistance for any internal requests or queries in accordance with service line agreement
• Ensuring regulatory compliance with SARs to prevent any breach
• Timely and accurate filing of all support documentation
If you would like to apply for this Purchase Ledger Clerk vacancy then please contact Robert McShane on firstname.lastname@example.org.