Purchase Ledger Clerk (9 - 12 month contract)
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-10-24 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 5AA GBP 18000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working with a growing business in Leeds City Centre to present an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their highly successful Accounts Payable team in their finance department, on a 9-12 month contract.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing a high volume of purchase invoices and credit notes per month.
- Matching and coding purchase invoices onto the system.
- Prioritising supplier payments and making sure the ledger is updated for payment.
- Dealing with supplier queries and being first point of contact over the telephone.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
If you would like to apply for this Purchase Ledger position in Leeds city centre then please email email@example.com.