Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 manufacturing-and-production Leeds West Yorkshire GB ls27 0LL GBP 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am currently working with a Manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Leeds. They currently have and urgent requirement for an Accounts Assistant. This is a permanent vacancy with excellent career progression opportunities. Our client is a progressive employer and has a track record of developing their staff internally.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join this progressive Leeds based business.
Duties for this Accounts Assistant role will include:
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are raised on a daily basis and dealing with queries
- Bank reconciliations, purchase ledger payments and petty cash
- Inter-company balancing and bank transfers
- Sales & purchase ledger; balancing control sheets and BACS runs
- Assisting with accounts preparation up to trail balance
- Processing monthly journals and recharges for payroll
- Collate and review colleague expense forms and credit card statements, and post relevant transactions into the cashbook and nominal ledger and analysing expenses
- Maintain/record and update all payroll related data and record the sickness/holiday/absence/new starters/leavers daily, ensuring that leave is authorised where appropriate
- Manage any payroll queries as well as preparing monthly payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- Reporting and reconciling VAT
- Ad-hoc support across the finance team where required to ensure transactions are recorded accurately and on a timely basis
If you are interested in this exciting Accounts Assistant opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters now. Our client is looking to appoint to this role as soon as possible so to avoid disappointment please don't delay your application.