Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £11 - £13 per hour
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-10-23 accountancy Watford Hertfordshire GB GBP 11 13 13 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Temp to Perm Purchase Ledger Clerk Watford £10,00 to £13,00 per hour
A fantastic opportunity to join a Retail Business as a Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk based in Watford. Great exposure and chance to develop your existing skills in an experienced team. The hourly salary will be £10-£13 an hour.
This temporary Purchase ledger role will be starting asap. This is an ongoing position with potential to extend. You will join a large finance team with opportunities across the finance function.
About the Purchase Ledger position:
- The purchase ledger will be responsible for processing supplier invoices, dealing with supplier queries and reconciling supplier accounts.
- Dealing with complex invoices
- Accurate inputting and reporting
- Managing workload and prioritising tasks
- Assisting the wider finance team when needed
- Full supplier statement reconciliation
- Scanning and filing
Experience and skills required
- Purchase ledger experience is essential for this role
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Working in a volume, fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- SAP experience is desired but not crucial
If you have relevant experience and are available immediately then please apply now.Alternatively please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org