Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 20000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A prestigious and exciting business in Leeds City Centre are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their growing finance team. This role will involve a varied exposure to all aspects of the finance department and other departments within the organisation.
Responsibilities as a Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Processing of invoices for companies within the group.
- Supplier statement reconciliation for companies within the group.
- Resolving supplier invoice queries.
- Allocation of credit notes and cash payments on supplier accounts when required.
- Creating and uploading of supplier payment runs when required.
- Filing of supplier invoices.
- Ad-hoc financial reporting.
- Invoice and service internal customers and suppliers.
- Response to financial information requests.
- Escalate financial supplier queries.
If you would like to apply for this Purchase Ledger Clerk vacancy then please contact Jonny Weare on firstname.lastname@example.org.