Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 19000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting business in Leeds City Centre are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their growing finance team.
Responsibilities as a Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Coding and posting supplier invoices.
- Maintenance of supplier data; creating new suppliers.
- Review and reconciliation of supplier statements of account.
- Coding and posting of credit card and direct debit payments.
- Processing weekly and monthly BACS and cheque payment runs.
- Liaising direct with third parties both verbally and in writing.
- Providing ad-hoc assistance for any internal requests or queries in accordance with service line agreement.
If you would like to apply for this Purchase Ledger Clerk vacancy then please contact Jonny Weare on email@example.com.