Accounts Payable Manager - Maternity cover
Salary £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-28 accountancy Basildon Essex GB GBP 35000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Accounts Payable Manager – Maternity Cover – Basildon A global manufacturing organisation is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their Finance team on a maternity cover contract basis at their head office in Basildon. The Accounts Payable Manager will supervise, support and lead the team as well as have involvement in driving various process improvements across the wider finance function.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Manager will be:
- Supervision of the AP Team to ensure efficient payment and processing of supplier invoices.
- Ensure supplier accounts are maintained and managed and settled on a timely basis and that any issues arising are communicated and addressed promptly
- Reviewing weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc payment runs, ensuring supplier payments are accurate and timely.
- Reviewing Aged Creditors and taking appropriate action and reconciliation of relevant balance sheet accounts
- Ensuring the Supplier statement reconciliation process is effective and in line with agreed policy, and there is robust process in place for reviewing/authorising completed reconciliations
- Working on achieving and developing targets and KPI’s
- Have a minimum of 2 years Accounts Payable management experience
- Have worked within a high volume processing environment and strong technical knowledge of Accounts Payable procedures
- Be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this Accounts Payable Manager position, please apply for the role or email your CV to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org