Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-28 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB Ls1 5aa GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and dynamic technology business in Leeds City Centre are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their growing finance team.
Responsibilities as a Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Coding and posting supplier invoices.
- Maintenance of supplier data; creating new suppliers.
- Review and reconciliation of supplier statements of account.
- Coding and posting of credit card and direct debit payments.
- Processing weekly and monthly BACS and cheque payment runs.
- Liaising direct with third parties both verbally and in writing.
- Providing ad-hoc assistance for any internal requests or queries in accordance with service line agreement.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with SARs to prevent any breach.
- Timely and accurate filing of all support documentation.
If you would like to apply for this Purchase Ledger Clerk vacancy then please contact Jonny Weare on firstname.lastname@example.org.