Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 2EE GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working with a leading financial services firm in Leeds City Centre to present an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their successful finance team.
Your responsibilities as a Purchase Ledger Clerk will include;
• Processing a high volume of purchase invoices and credit notes per month.
• Matching and coding purchase invoices onto the system.
• Prioritising supplier payments and making sure the ledger is updated for payment.
• Dealing with supplier queries and being first point of contact over the telephone.
• Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
• Processing employee expenses and reconciling.
• Assisting with the payment runs on a weekly basis.
• Setting up new suppliers and maintaining existing account details.
• Maintaining petty cash and updating the cashbook.
• Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
• Carrying out ad-hoc tasks such as month end reporting and assisting within other areas of finance as and when required.
If you would like to apply for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role then please email email@example.com.