Bank Reconciliation Assistant
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-09-12 accountancy Oldham Greater Manchester GB GBP 18000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic Bank Reconciliation Assistant position has recently come available on a temporary to permanent basis, at a highly reputable, global business based in Oldham. As a Bank Reconcilliation Assistant, you will be assisting the Bank Reconciliations Manager with the reconciliation and control of the company's bank accounts.
As a Bank Reconciliation Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Complete Bank Reconciliations in completed in timely manner and all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently
- Ensure all company banking details, limits, and authorisations levels are kept up to date.
- Preparing inter-client and office bank transfers
- Investigation and resolution of reconciliation queries
- Ensure the processing of all bank transfers for all companies in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company guidelines
- Daily Accounts System journals
- Daily bank statement loads to the Accounts System Ensure any processing issues are escalated to the team supervisor
- Ensuring timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the monthly reconciliations for Client Liabilities.
- Ad-hoc duties to support the business.
- Identify process improvements to improve accuracy and efficiency and eliminate errors
As a Bank Reconciliation Assistant, you will have/be:
- Minimum of 12 months' experience within a similar role
- Organised and able to prioritise workloa
- Strong computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics (beneficial)
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to manage relationships
- Team player
For more information on this, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or 0161 240 7495