Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB Ls1 5aa GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working with a leading financial services firm to present an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their highly successful finance team. The firm, based at the heart of Leeds City Centre, take pride on their employee satisfaction levels and offer extensive support and development for all their employees.
- Processing a high volume of purchase invoices and credit notes per month.
- Matching and coding purchase invoices onto the system.
- Prioritising supplier payments and making sure the ledger is updated for payment.
- Calculating VAT payments.
- Dealing with supplier queries and being first point of contact over the telephone.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
- Processing employee expenses and reconciling.
- Assisting with the payment runs on a weekly basis.
- Setting up new suppliers and maintaining existing account details.
- Maintaining petty cash and updating the cashbook.
- Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Carrying out ad-hoc tasks such as month end reporting and assisting within other areas of finance as and when required.
If you would like to apply for this job then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.