Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-09-06 accountancy Trafford Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are working alongside a Stretford based Manufacturing Company to recruit a new Accounts Payable Clerk into their team on temporary to permanent basis.
A great opportunity has come available due to internal movements within the Accounts Payable team of a growing manufacturing company in Stretford. This contract will initially be on a 3-month temporary basis with a chance to go perm if you perform well.
As an Accounts Payable clerk, you will be responsible for helping to maintain the Purchase Ledger, ensuring the accurate posting and allocation of transactions in a timely manner.
Your main tasks will include:
- High volume invoice processing
- Raising purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Liaising with suppliers
- Query resolution
- Ad-hoc additional finance tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise and communicate effectively at all levels across the business, and externally
- An all-round team player
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience within a Purchase Ledge Function
Please contact James Owen at Robert Walters by replying to this ad or email direct to email@example.com to be considered for this position