Salary £19,500 - £20,200 per annum
Location Milton KeynesCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-09-06 public-sector-and-housing Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire GB GBP 19500 20200 20200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to support the Finance team with Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Billing.
You will be supporting Billing, Sales Ledger and also Purchase Ledger - this will vary on a daily basis depending on workload and projects. This opportunity is for 9 months with a view to extend further.
Billing - Responsible for the set up and maintenance of projects as well as the billing and closure of these Projects; offering support and guidance on project queries and customer billing. As well as ensuring detailed reports are created and issued to a working day timetable.
Accounts Receivable - Responsible for credit checking and the set up of new customers, chasing any outstanding receivables, resolution of customer invoice disputes and allocation of cash.
Accounts Payable - Responsible for day-to-day accounts payable activities to ensure payment of our supplier invoice are within terms.Must Have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literate. Familiarity with database systems and use of EXCEL to construct spreadsheets for reporting purposes.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to form good customer/supplier relationships.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to organise and prioritise work to achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrate numerical and analytical skills.
- Previous experience working in a Financial Transactional team