Salary £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Townsend
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-09-05 accountancy London London GB wc2e 9ab GBP 24000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am currently working with a UK property developer based in Central London that is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team. This is a 12 month FTC position that and will cover the full Accounts Payable process.
An exciting property development business based in Central London is looking for a Accounts Payable Assistant to join their close-knit team. Working in an Accounts Payable team of 3, this role offers good exposure and the opportunity to develop from senior team members.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Assistant
- Processing purchase invoices and credit notes
- Processing of the cash expenses and credit card claims
- Assist with weekly payment runs (including BACs & CHAPs)
- Creating new suppliers on the system
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Reviewing and implementing system improvements
Key Attributes of the Accounts Payable Assistant
- Ideally suits someone with 1/2 years AP experience
- Proactive & intuitive
- A willingness to learn & ask questions
- Good communication skills
- Confident to build relationships with senior stakeholders
Click the link below if you would like to apply for this great 12 month contract position.
**This advert is managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below or visit www.walterspeople.co.uk **