Cash Office Administrator
Salary Up to £12 per hour
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-09-04 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 5aa GBP 12 12 12 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading firm in Leeds city centre is seeking a Cash Office Administrator, performing bank reconciliations and managing petty cash, ensuring that these align with the firms best practice. The role will be accountable for a set of legal entities, and will be responsible for the daily reconciliation of bank and control accounts, including the matching of cash and credit card transactions in multiple accounts and in multiple currencies.
• Process petty cash claims and reimbursement requests
• Process cash allocations in SAP
• Daily reconciliation of bank and control accounts, including matching of cash and credit card transactions in multiple accounts, in multiple currencies.
• Set up projects and transition activities
• Responsible for capturing and documenting processes, as part of the transition
• Production of Month End bank and control account reconciliations for allocated account
• Perform ad hoc Cash Office Accounting activities