Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB ls1 5aa GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top tier law firm is looking to recruit a Legal Cashier to join their modern Leeds city centre office. You will be a part of a large finance team that is constantly growing and there are plenty of opportunities for internal movement and development. The firm is currently going from strength to strength and offers a generous salary, a good benefits package and good career progression.
Key responsibilities as a Legal Cashier include:
- Managing the day-to-day transactions of Office Accounts using appropriate software, ensuring the business is compliant with Solicitors Accounts rules (SARs).
- Daily processing of Office account payments, receipts and transfers; performing end of day balancing procedures.
- Identification and allocation of Office account receipts.
- Accurate posting of Office account receipts and payments.
- Accurate production of cheques for Office account to ensure the timely settlement of disbursements.
- Accurate processing of BACS payment via online banking.
- Investigation and resolution of unidentified receipt on a timely basis.
- Daily reconciliation of unidentified funds.
- Providing ad-hoc assistance for any internal requests or queries in accordance with service line agreement.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with SARs to prevent any breach.
- Timely and accurate filing of all support documentation.
If you would like to apply for this Legal Cashier vacancy then please apply now.