Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum + study support (CIMA or ACCA)
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 media London London HANBURY STREET GB E1 6QR GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created Finance Assistant role has recently become available within the finance department of a Shoreditch based award-winning film production firm. Exciting opportunity to join a firm which offers full training/development, exciting career progression along with a social and outgoing team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager; the role of Finance Assistant will get involved in invoice processing, managing petty cash, various reconciliations along with various month-end tasks.
Key responsibilities include;
- Processing & scanning invoices into the system
- Processing expenses
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Managing supplier queries
Further tasks include;
- Assisting with the payment run
- Exposure to multi-currencies
- Posting credit card statements and checking reconciliations
- Ad hoc work supporting the Financial Controller and production team
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need to be a successful Finance Assistant?
- Graduate calibre /AAT Studier or overseas equivalent
- Good organisational skills
- Interest in building a career within accounting
- Strong communications skills; working with non-finance
- Deadline driven
Working for a renowned Film production firm that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Finance Assistant would suit a determined individual at the early stages of their career into finance.
This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below