Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS27 0LL GBP 18000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working with a leading retail business in South Leeds to present an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their successful finance team.
Your responsibilities as a Purchase Ledger Clerk will include;
• Processing a high volume of purchase invoices and credit notes per month.
• Matching and coding purchase invoices onto the system.
• Prioritising supplier payments and making sure the ledger is updated for payment.
• Dealing with supplier queries and being first point of contact over the telephone.
• Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
• Processing employee expenses and reconciling.
• Assisting with the payment runs on a weekly basis.
• Setting up new suppliers and maintaining existing account details.
• Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
If you would like to apply for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.