Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS27 0LL GBP 18000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working with a leading firm to present an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their highly successful finance team. The firm, based in South Leeds, take pride on their employee satisfaction levels and offer extensive support and development for all their employees.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing a high volume of purchase invoices per month.
- Matching and coding purchase invoices onto the system.
- Prioritising supplier payments and making sure the ledger is updated for payment.
- Dealing with supplier queries and being first point of contact over the telephone.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
- Assisting with the payment runs on a weekly basis.
If you would like to apply for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.