Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 accountancy London London GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new role has come available in central London for an Accounts Payable. The role sits within a social finance team and reports directly to the finanical Controller.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Role include;
• Logging, checking and coding invoices on to the accounting system in an accurate and timely manner. (circa 150 per week)
• Monitor the approval of invoices, ensuring this is performed promptly.
• Promptly dealing with supplier queries.
• Build supplier relationships and supporting internal staff with payment procedures
• Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements.
• Monthly reconciliation of the credit card payments.
• Get involved with Month end and Fixed Asset work
Key Achievements for the Accounts Payable Role:
- Atleast 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Keen to progress and learn
- A can do attitude
- Be able to communicate with all levels of the business
If you are interested in the accounts payable position above then please apply directly or for more questions please email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org