Accounts Payable Manager
Consultant Rob Phillips
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity of Accounts Payable Manager has just become available at an internationally recognised property business based in central London. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join the business and take full ownership of the payables function.
About the Accounts Payable Manager role:
The Accounts Payable Manager is a hands on role and has overall responsibility of the UK business's payables function with one direct report.
- Improve internal processes around the UK payables function
- Manage one experienced member of staff
- Managing the AP inbox
- Matching, batching and coding of supplier invoices onto Yardi Voyager accounting system
- Prepare and process payments
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Process employee expenses
- Point of contact for supplier queries
- Involved in system implementation projects
With experience of working in a similar role you will have managed staff and be able to oversee processes and look for opportunities to make improvements.
This international business based in London with other global offices are well recognised in the property industry and appreciate well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a professional approach to work in a fast paced environment.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.