Procure to Pay (PTP) Co-Ordinator
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 accountancy Bolton Greater Manchester GB BL6 6SU GBP 22000 26000 26000 YEAR ISS ISS https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/ISS-logo.jpg
ISS has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a number of ambitious and motivated Procure to Pay (PTP) Co-Ordinator to join their growing finance team in Bolton on a temporary or permanent basis.
The ISS network of operating divisions provides high quality facility services designed to maintain the fabric and appearance of buildings. ISS provides facilities management; cleaning & hygiene services; maintenance and building services; catering; security; and a wide range of other tailor-made services for customers throughout the Public and Private Sectors.
The UK Shared Service Centre will be the key link between the UK and the Global Back Office activity to ensure that the offshore centre works in harmony with the business.
To provide ‘front office’ support to the Global Back Office who will perform the majority of transactional activities across all aspects of PTP and all other workstreams (OTC, RTR).
- To provide first level / ‘front office’ support to Cognizant, in all aspects of their Procure to Pay activities
- Respond to 2nd level escalations from internal finance stakeholders or external suppliers which cannot be solved within the Global Back Office and feedback actions to Global Back Office
- To review and monitor volumes of “open” transactions in core systems (e.g. Concur, Coupa, Navision).
- Monitor KPIs and provide direction where needed
- Participate as required as a team member in other special projects.
- Ensure Global Back Office are updated on all UK / Group changes and policies
- Where there are performance challenges, work with the Global Back Office to solve the issues at the start of the process.
- Root cause analysis of items where issues are found at the end of the process in PTP.
- Assist management to facilitate continuous process improvement and ensure tight cost control, supporting Lean initiatives and maintaining integrity of the systems.
- To carry out any other adhoc duties, as and when required
Key Skills preferred:
- 1 -3 years of previous Accounts Payable / Procure to Pay experience is essential
- Excellent knowledge across Procure to Pay processes
- Experience in a similar role within a multi-site business is desirable
- Prior experience of working with an outsourced Finance Shared Service Centre is preferable but not mandatory
- Customer focussed and target driven
- Forward thinking, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to tight deadlines
- Ability to understand the detail behind processes
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Good level of IT skills including intermediate / advanced MS Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Clerk to join a leading business that can offer progression and support with your career, during an exciting period of growth.
To apply please click below or send your CV to email@example.com or call on +44 (0)161 240 7474.
All third-party applications will be sent to Robert Walters.