Salary £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 accountancy London London 2, 13/19 Vine Hill, Holborn, London GB EC1R 5DW GBP 26000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast growing VC backed tech start-up is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. It's an exciting position which will offer fantastic career progression and development.
The Accounts Assistant will support the Finance Manager in various duties.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the Accounts Payable process
- Bank reconciliations
- Management of employee expenses
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc tasks
Also, once the finance function is fully brought back in house, the role will be about 60% accounts payable and the remaining 40% will be performing management accounting / month end duties.
Key requirements for the Accounts Assistant:
- At least one year experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience working for a start-up would be an advantage
- Desire to grow and develop within finance
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
If you would like to be a part of this amazing company please apply now or contact me on 0207 509 8796 / email email@example.com