Accounts Payable Manager
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Chloe Rowden
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 accountancy Slough Berkshire GB GBP 40000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An industry-leading technology business is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join the current team to lead and develop the accounts payable function, based in the outskirts of Slough.
An industry-leading technology business is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join the current team to lead and develop the accounts payable function. Based in the outskirts of Slough, this exciting opportunity has arisen due to the company’s rapid growth over the recent years.
The role is offering the opportunity for the Accounts Payable Manager to highlight new ways of streamlining the Accounts Payable function, whilst also being involved with the development of the current finance systems. Other key responsibilities may include:
- Day to day managing and development of the AP function
- Manage the accounts payable month-end process
- Reviewing month end statements and producing month end reports
- Review and investigate monthly KPIs to ensure maximised performance
- Assist with process improvement to aid efficiency's within the payments team
As the successfully Accounts Payable Manager your experience is likely to include:
- Strong accounts payable background, with experience at the managerial or supervisory level
- Excellent communication skills, with a high level or organisation
- Strong IT proficiency
For more information about the role and other vacancies in the local area please get in contact at email@example.com or call 07825437111.