Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Accounts Payable Clerk position has arisen at an established, industry-leading company based in Manchester City Centre. Working within the growing finance team, you will be responsible for the end-to-end Accounts Payable process for your entities.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Dealing with supplier queries relating to invoices - i.e. price/quantity variances
- Creating, maintaining and updating supplier accounts
- Ensuring all statements are reconciled and any queries are dealt with/escalated promptly
- Making weekly payment runs
- Monitoring and clearing invoice register
- Providing suggestions as to how processes could be more efficient
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- Prior experience working within an Accounts Payable function
- Previous experience with a large ERP system – ideally either SAP, Oracle or any version of Sage
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation as an Accounts Payable Clerk. Offering clear progression opportunities, an excellent benefits package and a dynamic working environment, this is a fantastic role for an individual looking to further their career in finance.
For more information about this, or other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 240 7476.