Salary £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Dan Brown
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-07-05 property-and-housing London London GB SW74DL GBP 27000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have a new opportunity for an Accounts Payable /Accounts Assistant to join a growing property company in central London. The position is to support the team whilst someone is on maternity leave so anyone coming into the role would need to pick up the responsibilities and processes quickly in the remaining 6 months.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable position include;
- Reviewing, verifying and matching invoices.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are processed, coded and settled on time.
- Data entry of sales and purchase ledgers into the accounting system.
- Setting up new accounts for new clients and suppliers.
- Processing all accounting entries.
- Processing expense claims.
- Performing monthly reconciliations of bank statements.
- Posting journals.
They use SAP as their accountancy system so although this would be desirable this isn't essential.
Please apply if you are interested in the role however for more questions then email me directly at email@example.com