Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £19,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-07-03 accountancy Wigan Greater Manchester GB GBP 19000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are recruiting for and Accounts Payable Team Member on behalf of a national logistics organisation in Wigan, initially on a 3 months contract.
- Invoice matching.
- Key contact for suppliers and expense claimants.
- Investigate any aged debt and take corrective action.
- Reconcile supplier statement, ensure all statements balance against invoices and purchase orders.
- Administration i.e post, scanning etc.
- Work with buyers to resolve purchase order queries.
- Support month end ledger close.
- Able to manage work load effectively and able to support others within the team.
- Awareness of own performance.
- Cover for colleagues in case of absence.
- Update and maintain procedure notes.
- Working with the finance team to implement new systems and updated financial changes within the business in a controlled and logical manner. Ensuring financial integrity and adherence to all deadlines throughout the change programme.
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the Transaction Processing Manager or Head of Finance.
As an Accounts Payable Manager, you will have/be:
- Previous experience wihtin an AP function
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of excel
For more information and to be considered please apply directly to this advert or contact James Owen at email@example.com