Accounts Payable Supervisor
Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Location St. AlbansCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lydia Calvin
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-06-27 accountancy St. Albans Hertfordshire GB GBP 25000 27000 27000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Accounts Payable Supervisor St Albans £25,000 - £27,000
Robert Walters are currently recruiting on behalf of a dynamic and growing business based in St Albans. They are looking to hire an Accounts payable supervisor to join their fantastic finance team. This is a varied hands on 12 month contract position, paying between £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
- Team responsibilities – to supervise the accounts payable assistant and support them in their development
- Invoice processing – portal to be checked daily and invoices coded where possible. PO’s to be matched to invoices once they are receipted and complete. Liaise with relevant PO users from all departments
- Weekly payment runs - to be completed and any issues with payments to be identified
- PO checks - to monitor PO’s being raised by each department and support where needed
- Staff expenses
- Vendor reconciliation – ensure our supplier accounts are regularly reviewed and reconciled to their statements and that debit balances are investigated
- Month end & adhoc – to carry out various month end and adhoc tasks within agreed deadlines
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Exposure to Accounts payable – high volume of transactions
- Experience with managing a team
- Time management
- SAP – use of SAP or equivalent accounting package
- Microsoft Excel – experience with vlookups & Pivot tables
Please note that this is a 12 month contract, so therefor you will need to be immediately available in order to be considered for this position or on one week's notice.
If this role is of interest to you, apply now or please directly email Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your CV.