Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB ls1 5aa GBP 20000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters are currently working with a prestigious and national law firm who have a large finance presence in Leeds City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Cashier to join the finance team in an opening which has come about through the growth of the firm.
You will be joining a team which is responsible for providing world class financial services to the business. The work is stimulating, the atmosphere dynamic and the results highly satisfying.
Working as part of a fast-paced team, your role will encompass all aspects of the legal cashier function. As a Legal Cashier, your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate reconciliation of client bank accounts in a timely manner.
- Identifying, allocating and posting incoming electronic & manual receipts.
- Checking & inputting BACS, CHAPS, Faster Payments etc.
- Processing debit and credit card payments.
- Banking of cheques and cash.
- Handling queries and incidents effectively and in line with procedures.
- Communicating with the team, senior management and key stakeholders.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement across finance processes.
- Ensuring compliance with SARs.
If you would like to apply to this Legal Cashier vacancy in Leeds then please email your CV to email@example.com.