Salary £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB ls1 5aa GBP 21000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters are currently working with a prestigious national law firm in Leeds City Centre to recruit a Legal Cashier. Due to an increase in workload after a period of growth, the firm are now looking to add a Legal Cashier to their rapidly growing finance team.
Your responsibilities as a Legal Cashier will include:
- Accurate reconciliation of client bank accounts in a timely manner.
- Identifying, allocating and posting incoming electronic & manual receipts.
- Checking & inputting BACS, CHAPS, Faster Payments etc.
- Processing debit and credit card payments.
- Banking of cheques and cash.
- Handling queries and incidents effectively and in line with procedures.
- Communicating with the team, senior management and key stakeholders.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement across finance processes.
- Ensuring compliance with SARs.
If you would like to apply to this Legal Cashier vacancy in Leeds City Centre then please email your CV to email@example.com.