Accounts Payable Manager
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Anderson Da Silva
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 accountancy Northamptonshire Northamptonshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable manager to build and lead a new Accountants Payable Team of 15/20, ensuring efficiency and profitability of the company through the application of processes and systems within an accounts payable/finance environment.
- Responsible for management, daily running of and co-ordination of the Accounts Payable department. This includes planning daily workload and ensuring that the chain of events from receiving an invoice are met with speed and accuracy within the constraints of company practices.
- Plan payments in line with Divisional cash requirements.
- Report to the business the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Ensure department meets productivity standards in line with agreed deadlines.
- Manage team members, including: Training, Development, Grievances, Disciplinaries and any issues relating to poor performance.
- Maintain relationships by liaising with stakeholders
- Maintain and Progress system and process changes, communicate changes effectively
- Look for ways to facilitate and process improvements, identify and resolve problems and develop alternative solutions
- Preparation of half year and year end reports required for Financial Accountants and Auditors
- Work closely with internal and external audit to ensure correct recording of documentation and processes
- Any ad-hoc requirements.