Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 3AA GBP 20000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are working closely with a prestigious law firm in Leeds City Centre on a new and exciting opportunity for a Legal Cashier. The firm take pride on their encouragement for the continuous development and training of all staff which is reflected by their high staff retention rates. They invest in their staff, nurture talent and offer a clear path of career development.
As a Legal Cashier, your responsibilities will include:
• Checking files and producing bills for fee earners;
• Dealing with purchase ledger payments;
• Investigating remaining balances on the ledgers and resolving where possible;
• Accurate and timely reconciliation of office and client bank accounts;
• Posting Client to Office Transfers and transferring monies on system;
• Identifying, allocating and posting incoming electronic & manual receipts;
• Dealing with client payments;
• Query resolution and liaising with Partners and Fee Earners when necessary;
• Other ad-hoc duties.
Other than a great salary, this firm offers an excellent additional benefit scheme and regular staff social events to reward employees for their hard work.
If you would like to apply to this exciting Legal Cashier vacancy then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.