Senior Accounts Payable
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Robert Walters are recruiting for a Senior Accounts Payable Associate in Crewe on behalf of a large nationwide organisation in Crewe.
Robert Walters are recruiting for a temporary Senior Accounts Payable team member in Crewe on behalf of a well known organisation.
• Dealing with queries from suppliers and colleagues
• Supplier payments and various account reconciliations
• Managing supplier inbox
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Preparing weekly payment forecast
• Weekly and daily payment runs
• Assisting with the management of junior clerks within the team
• Multiple years Accounts Payable experience in a high volume environement
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work confidently and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
For more information and to apply please reply directly to this advert or contact James Owen direct at email@example.com.