Interim AP Project Manager
Salary £180 - £250 per day
Location Leighton BuzzardCONTRACTOR
Consultant Anderson Da Silva
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-14 accountancy Leighton Buzzard Bedfordshire GB GBP 180 250 250 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A three month project has arisen for an experienced AP Manager to identify efficiency improvements within the AP function. Processes are not currently working effectively or efficiently resulting in delays to supplier payments and disruption to the business. The purpose of this role is to identify what improvements need to be made to the existing processes and implement as many of these changes within a 3 month time period.
- On average 400 invoices are received a day. With few exceptions all invoices are sterling and should all be sent direct to AP, either post or email.
- Suppliers are paid via weekly payment runs
- Few suppliers provide consolidated invoices
- Majority of suppliers are on short payment terms.
- There is no central PO system although certain departments do maintain their own. There is a web-based on-line invoice authorisation process with all invoices being scanned onto system.
You need to be/have:-
- Wide ranging experience within AP functions
- Experienced in change management
- Willingness to be hands-on
- Strong inter-personal skills