Finance Assistant (Accounts Payable)
Salary £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 28 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-27 accountancy UK Robert Walters
A Finance Assistant (Accounts Payable) role has recently become available within the finance department of a leading sports, marketing and entertainment company based in Central London. Reporting to the Financial Controller; this role will involve preparing invoices, cash reconciliations and reporting, accounts payable transactions along with general finance tasks as required.
The Finance Assistant (Accounts Payable) will do the following;
- Prepare and post customer invoices
- Reconcile payments received with issued invoices, bank and general ledger
- Prepare client statements
- Ensuring all account balances are paid
- Bank reconciliations (multi-currency)
- Assist with month-end close processes; preparing and posting journal entries
- Assist with weekly cash reporting process
Skills, Experience & Qualifications required to be a successful Finance Assistant (Accounts Payable);
- Minimum of 12 months accounts payable experience (essential)
- Understanding of accounting procedures and financial control
- Multi-currency / International experience (essential)
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience working within the Media sector (desirable)
Working for a renowned Global Marketing, Entertainment firm that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Finance Assistant (Accounts Payable) would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation. If you're someone with at least 12 months accounts payable experience and see yourself in a dynamic and fun agency, get in touch today.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.