Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 manufacturing-and-production Wakefield West Yorkshire GB WF1 1AA GBP 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Our client are a leading name in their industry. Due to expansion and growth they currently require an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Finance team based in Wakefield.
This is an excellent Accounts Payable opportunity to join a busy team based in Wakefield. They are currently going through a strong period of growth and are expanding the team. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Accounts Payable Clerk professional to join the team. Ideally you will have a strong background gained in Accounts Payable. This role would suit a candidate who is keen to progress into a more varied role and who may want to make the jump into a more varied finance role down the line.
Duties will include:
- Managing all aspects of the day to day Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger maintenance and control
- Responsible for accurate and timely posting of invoices
- On-going reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing and Payment of Employee expenses
- Monthly VAT on purchases review
- Purchase order tracking
- Liaising internally and with suppliers with respect to queries
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc duties as required within the Finance Department
If you are a talented Accounts Payable Clerk then please do not hesitate to contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters now. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and a successful Finance team. Our client are looking to move quickly so please do not hesitate to contact me.