Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Senior Accounts Payable position based in Trafford paying up to £25,000
A Senior Accounts Payable specialist role has recently become available within the finance department of a reputable agency with 3 offices around Manchester. Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager; this role is responsible for ensuring supplier invoices are processed and paid within a timely manner and relationships maintained with key suppliers and internal stakeholders.
The Senior Accounts Payable specialist will do the following;
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and colleagues
- Supplier payments and various account reconciliations
- Freelancer invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Multi-currency exposure
- Preparing weekly payment forecasts
- Weekly and daily payment runs
- Aged creditor clean up
- Continuously striving to change and update processes to drive efficiency
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need to be a successful Senior Accounts Payable clerk ?
- 2+ year Accounts Payable experience (essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work confidently and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Working for a renowned Global Media Agency that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Senior Accounts Payable Clerk would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply above or email your CV to Cai.Jenkins@robertwalters.com