Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Doncaster South Yorkshire GB DN4 5JW GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Our client are a leading name in their industry currently have a requirement for a talented Finance Manager to join their team based in Doncaster.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a fantastic business with a reputation for training and developing their staff with an office based in Doncaster close to major transport links. The job duties will include:
- To undertake overall responsibility for the Finance, purchasing and sales ledger and payroll functions.
- Prepare budget forecasts and targets to identify trends and variances to budget / forecasts.
- Ensure monthly P & L and balance sheet reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensure financial compliance and governance standards are upheld at all time.
- Work in collaboration with other sites to maximise efficiency and best practice.
- Effective leadership and management of the Finance team.
- Adhoc reporting as required.
- Ensure effective levels of communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Complete monthly packs and present monthly.
If you are interested in this Finance Manager opportunity then I would urge you to act quickly as our client are looking to appoint as soon as they can. If you are immediately available this will be a distinct advantage. For further information then please contact Liam O'Flaherty in the Leeds office of Robert Walters.