Accounts Payable Clerk
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-05-10 accountancy Wythenshawe Greater Manchester Sharston Industrial Estate GB M22 4RW GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Great opportunity for an immediately available Accounts Payable Clerk to join a growing organisation in Wythenshawe.
A great opportunity has come available due to internal promotions within the Accounts Payable team of a growing services company in Wythenshawe. You will be joining a team of ten, initially on a 3 month temporary basis with a chance to go perm if you perform well.
As an Accounts Payable clerk, you will be responsible for helping to maintain the Purchase ledger, ensuring the accurate posting and allocation of transactions in a timely manner.
Your main tasks will include:
- High volume invoice processing
- Raising purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Liaising with suppliers
- Query resolution
- Ad-hoc additional finance tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise and communicate effectively at all levels across the business, and externally
- An all-round team player
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience in a Purchase Ledge Function
- Ideally some experience of Sage 200
Please contact James Owen @ Robert Walters by replying to this ad to be considered for the position.