Accounts Payable - Senior
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-05-08 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB M22 5LG GBP 22000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Great opportunity to join a leading international company in South Manchester on a temporary basis for a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk to assist with a new project.
This role will be reporting into and working directly alongside the Accounts Payable Manager to assist with all aspects of purchase ledger including invoice and expense processing as well as payments.
- Accurate processing and payment of invoices
- Manage company employee expense process
- Support new expenses users
- Complex query resolution relating to both invoices and expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Managing weekly report
- Managing discrepancies on invoices
- Assist with the accruals and prepayments process
- Lead continual improvement in the AP process
- Provide support for AP month end activity
- Hands on approach to support the team during periods of high volume on invoice processing and payments
- Proven experience working within a large Accounts Payable department in a similar capacity
- Proven ability to process high volumes with high accuracy
- Professional demeanour with the ability to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Competent user of MS Excel including VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
To be considered for this role please contact James Owen @ Robert Walters please reply directly to this advert.