Finance Analyst – Systems
Location West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Anna Penny
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-01 media West London London GB TW7 5QD GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Located in London, Europe's leading entertainment company, operating across five countries is seeking a Finance Analyst – Systems to join their hugely successful enterprise. The company boast the best and broadest range of content, market-leading customer service and innovative technology.
- Using business analyst skills and knowledge of the business, the Finance Analyst – Systems, will be responsible for managing small projects across a multitude of Finance Systems, undertaking complex investigations and testing and ensuring all project documentation is complete including processes and testing.
- You will be responsible for running the month end activities in Cognos Controller ensuring the actuals are successfully interfaced from SAP, consolidated in Controller and successfully interfaced to TM1. This includes both metadata and transactional data. You will also work with the developer on the changes required to adopt any additional requirements for this tool.
- You will be a member of the internal governance team. You are responsible for the approval or rejection of all requests to create and amend the Chart of Accounts.
- You will be responsible for finding and specifying system solutions for finance teams within our shared service centre and across our team processes and embed them into business as usual. This support will span the resolution of defects, identifying and generating change requests, and delivering this change in processes and the supporting systems.
- You will be responsible for ad hoc investigation of incidents or issues for any Financial Controllers, providing a strategic view, plan and solution taking them through to completion.
- Business analysis and solution design across all the finance systems (SAP, Ariba, TM1 and Controller)
You will be a finance professional, ideally qualified. You will likely have worked with or for large, complex organisations, and held roles with AP, AR or management accounting teams before specialising in financial systems. In systems support roles, you will have had experience in configuration, master data management and user support for several systems and have good knowledge of end to end processes.
- SAP Super User
- Good understanding of Cognos Controller
- Can do, positive attitude
- Ability to comfortably liaise with senior internal stakeholders
- Support great decisions through ERP, Planning and Reporting systems
- Capture and interpret business requirements
- Understand interfaces interconnections between systems and business process spanning Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Account to Report and Plan to Results
- Present solutions to business challenges, mainly in PowerPoint, and deliver them successfully
This is a superb opportunity for a Finance Analyst – Systems to join this hugely successful, household name, and media giant in an integral role within their finance function. If you are looking to enhance your career with Europe’s leading entertainment company, in London, please contact email@example.com for more information.