Accounts Assistant - Bank Reconcilations
Salary £19,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Rachel Smyth
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-01 accountancy Skelmersdale Lancashire WN8 6GH GB WN8 6GH GBP 19000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Temporary Accounts Assistant, Skelmersdale
Experienced Accounts Assistant required for a global company at their Shared Service Centre based in Skelmersdale.
This is a temporary position working full time hours with an early finish each Friday.
The main purpose of the role is to process bank reconciliations for a number of banks.
• High volume Multi Currency Bank reconciliations
• Updating the in-house database and spreadsheets
• Creating and distributing reports
• Supporting the wider cash and banking team
• Experience completing bank reconciliations is essential
• Applicants will ideally have experience of both sterling and mutli currency reconciliations
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
This is a full-time temporary role. The company offers excellent working hours 8:00am -4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 8:00 – 1pm Fridays.
To apply give me a call today or email your CV to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 433 5613
We currently have a number of exciting job opportunities for Accounts Assistant, Purchase and Sales Ledger positions in and around Merseyside largely covering Skelmersdale, Knowsley, North Liverpool, South Liverpool and Warrington. Get in touch to hear more.