Purchase Order Assistant - Temporary Role
Salary £11 - £16 per hour
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-04-26 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 3AA GBP 11 16 16 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are working with a leading firm in Leeds City Centre to recruit an immediately available Purchase Order Assistant to join their rapidly growing finance team. An exciting and varied role where you will be providing a high level of customer service, working closely with the team manager with day to day operational tasks and some key category initiatives. The role includes general administration and data analysis.
- Supporting the manager with new operational processes and stakeholder engagement.
- Supporting the day to day operational aspects of travel services to ensure company-wide satisfaction.
- Manage travel queries to ensure SLAs are met, delivering responses efficiently and effectively across telephone and email.
- Triage queries between IT, HR, Finance.
- Managing queries relating to the Online Booking Tool - raising support cases and coordinating updates and responses.
- Building relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Data cleansing and analysis of portfolio data – reporting against trends and non-compliance.
- Regular audit checks to ensure negotiated rates are loaded correctly with suppliers and the Online Booking Tool.
- Root cause analysis for supplier payment issues.
- Leading some smaller project and initiatives within the firm.
This is a temporary contract until 31st July 2019 with the possibility the role will become permanent. If you would like to apply for this PO Assistant role then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.