Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 20 March 20192019-04-16 2019-05-19 accountancy London London Store Street GB GBP 26000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Senior Accounts Payable specialist role has recently become available within the finance department of a reputable creative agency with 10+ offices and award winning results worldwide. Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager; this role is responsible for ensuring supplier invoices are processed and paid within a timely manner and relationships maintained with key suppliers and internal stakeholders.
The Senior Accounts Payable specialist will do the following;
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and colleagues
- Supplier payments and various account reconciliations
- Freelancer invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Multi-currency exposure
- Preparing weekly payment forecasts
- Weekly and daily payment runs
- Aged creditor clean up
- Continuously striving to change and update processes to drive efficiency
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need to be a successful Senior Accounts Payable specialist ?
- 2+ year Accounts Payable experience (essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a marketing, advertising, media firm
- Ability to work confidently and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Working for a renowned Global Media Agency that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Accounts Payable Assistant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.