Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 17 March 20192019-03-17 2019-05-16 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 18000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An opportunity for a Accounts Payable Clerk has recently become available at leading business based in central Birmingham, reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Manager you will play a pivotal role in the team.
About the Accounts Payable Clerk Position:
This role is to work within the Accounts Payable team dealing with supplier queries and processing high volume supplier invoices and purchase orders.
• Process supplier purchase Invoices and managing related queries
• Matching and batching the supplier invoices to Orders once approved
• Navigate the EPO system for an authorised PO to match or chase PO numbers from Onsite team, contact supplier to advise and request all future invoices have an order number quoted
• Scan invoice into APB system
• Taking calls and responding to emails to all supplier queries within 48 hours
• Reconcile, review and report on the Supplier statements
• Supporting the Risk register process of all supplier correspondence
• Clearly follow the QA processes in place for this work
• Complete filing and preparation of all paperwork into the filing system
Essential Experience of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
• Excellent Excel knowledge including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
• Experienced AP clerk with good organisational skills and ability to demonstrate they can work in a busy team and communicate effectively.
• Professional and efficient manner with a drive to succeed and deliver a high level of service to a busy team and demanding suppliers.
• A strong team player
To express your interest in this position please apply direct or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org